Handi-Cap Flash Mob at Fry's


Handi-Cap Flash Mob at Fry's!!!



The last time i'd been here i walked out in quite the state. One broken electric cart, and one unaccounted for. And it was too much bother for someone at another Fry's store to check and see if any were available.



I called and they said they had FOUR NEW CARTS, and the two were on chargers. Patty's dinner was ready, so i ate a little ere going.



I pulled into the parking lot, and as i to the Fry's end, THREE cars filed Handi-cap slots, leaving me the furthest one.



There was a regular cart nearby, and i made my way in.

I'd followed someone with a bad limp inside, and we met up at the cart waiting area and chatted a little about the cart situation. And waiting up to an HOUR to be able to shop, for lack of accessibility. 

Well, i could not blame the store this time. I just could not believe i was led by in by more people than carts would be available for still!

 And i STILL Waited a good half hour!

The other fellow that waited with me ended up being the first one bak out!!!



Kind of like watching helplessly as my milk bottles spilled one by one.



Comments

Popular Posts